Emmanuel Church Post-Covid
The Diocesan restrictions we labored under for some 30 months have now been lifted, and Emmanuel is free to offer its full schedule of worship, fellowship, and education. “Life is changed, not ended,” as our scriptures say, and there are some minor differences in our Sunday Schedule from a couple of years ago.
- 8:00 AM and 12 Noon Services are back, including their usual formats. These are quieter, more reflective services, with just a little bit of music from our organist to move things along.
- We now offer a 10:15 AM service, with hymns, service music, and active participation by church volunteers as readers, prayer leaders, acolytes, and other worship leaders.
- Sunday School begins at 10:00 AM, with students and teachers regathering in the church in time for Holy Communion.
- Breakfast is back on the 1st and 3rd Sundays. There will be coffee hour and fellowship opportunities between services.
- The Tuesday Healing Service has returned to the schedule, meeting in the Parish Hall at 10:00 AM. It is followed by a fellowship time during most of the year, but during Lent becomes the introduction to our Lenten Prrogram offerings.